Creating our first impression, the Recruitment Administrator is at the centre of our search for the best talent in the market to join our growing company. Take your career to the next level at Côte.
As one of the UK's fastest growing restaurant groups, we enjoy a hugely loyal following thanks to the quality and consistency of our fantastic food. The Recruitment Administrator role includes;
• Advertising all new vacancies and managing existing vacancies alongside our team of Recruiters
• Telephone screening of all candidates
• Arranging trials and final interviews with the Operations team
• Supporting the recruitment team by resourcing on all roles
• Tracking of recruitment campaigns levels of success
• Complete all reporting requests accurately and within timeframes
The perfect Recruitment Administrator is….
• Someone who can be based Market Place, London working Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am – 5.30pm
• Has excellent attention to detail and the ability to be organised under pressure
• Is personable and confident and can build a fast rapport with others
• A willingness to build an encyclopaedic understanding of our offer, our people and what great looks like for us
• Looking for progression in a people based role – two of our previous Administrators have developed and progressed in the team!
Our Brasseries are inspired by the modern bistros of Paris. It starts with authentic French cuisine in a relaxed ambience. It means the finest attention to detail, from prep to plate. Let’s deliver the extraordinary.
Become a Recruitment Administrator. Expect more at Côte.