A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to join our growing and expanding team.
The House of Bruar is Scotland's premiere luxury retail destination showcasing the very best in Scottish country clothing, fresh produce, fine art and homeware at our 11-acre Perthshire site ten miles North of Pitlochry. Founded more than two decades ago and still family owned to this day, The House of Bruar has established an unsurpassed reputation for itself as the pre-eminent Scottish country clothing provider in the UK.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Overall responsibility and accountability of the HR Function including managing any HR team members.
- Work in close partnership with Directors and Senior Management and Heads of Department to prepare and implement HR strategy.
- Recruitment, Selection and Induction.
- Training and Development.
- Develop and maintain HR policies.
- Build a strong relationship with internal and external clients.
- Act as the externally facing representative for HR for the business.
What we are looking for:
Working knowledge and experience in:
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Performance Management.
- Absence Management.
- Employee Relations.
- IT Systems and HR System.
- Learning and development.
- Strong influential communication skills.
Who we need:
- Proven HR generalist experience on both strategic and operational level.
- Experienced HR professional, CIPD qualified or working towards a qualification.
- Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of employment law.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent people manager with experience of motivational management skills including coaching & development of subordinates.
- Polite, friendly and approachable manner, well presented, leads by example.
- Organised and methodical worker with good time management.
- Exceptional planning and project management skills and experience.
- High degree of numeracy and literacy, with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Clear thinking with a logical approach to problem solving with the ability to manage in a fast paced changeable environment.
- Strategic thinker who can work on own initiative and as part of a larger team to bring about change.
Job Type: Full-time
- HR: 5 years
- Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross