Galway City, Galway
Full Time, Permanent
HR Recruiter: Galway City - experience is essential.
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is the leading healthcare recruitment company in Ireland with offices in Dublin, Galway and London. The company recruits permanent Healthcare Staff for positions in Ireland and the UK.
If you have experience in Healthcare Recruitment and are looking for a role which is challenging, very rewarding and if you are ambitious and enjoy travel, this is the role for you.
- Understanding and matching the requirements of both clients and candidates.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience is required.
- You must also be hardworking, confident, dynamic, outgoing, and must thrive in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Have a personality for selling nursing opportunities to candidates and the services that we offer.
- Sourcing candidates – exhibitions/advertising/general enquiries/workshops
- Relevant third level qualification is essential
- Able to engage with candidates and clients at senior level.
- Effective strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Active participation in a positive teamwork environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision.
- A positive can-do approach and be able to work with minimum direction.
- Have social networking skills.
- Have an interest in healthcare.
- Be available for international travel.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please contact Collette Tel +353 (0) 87 803 8401 or email your CV to email@example.com
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment website: www.kcr.ie
About the Company:
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) has been in operation since 1990 and is based in Dublin with offices in Galway and London. We specialise in the recruitment of Registered Nurses, Doctors, Midwives and Allied Healthcare professionals in Ireland, London and throughout the UK. We also offer full time Healthcare Jobs in New Zealand, Australia and the Middle East.
Our client hospitals are carefully chosen so as to ensure that candidates receive the best possible opportunities for career development, further professional development and the offer of an opportunity to experience working in different countries and cultures.