Senior Recruitment Consultant
Why are we looking for you?
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Senior Recruitment Consultant will work as part of a dynamic and fast paced team who are instrumental in the ongoing growth of the business.
This critical role will support recruitment strategies to meet the needs of a growing business, ensuring that the right people are recruited at the right time with the required skills, knowledge and values.
The dependency on this team is high and therefore this is a key role that will directly impact business growth, attrition targets and contribute towards increased tenure of our employees.
- Build strong relationships with Management up to Director level, and take a proactive approach in understanding business and role requirements
- Take a proactive role in being the face of recruitment internally, to increase employee engagement in business growth and promotion of our recommend a friend scheme
- Ownership of delivery against growth targets and objectives
- Proactively source candidates and seek opportunities to build on our existing talent pool
- Responsibility for advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts that fit the needs of the business and reflect our culture
- Effective use of job boards, Linked In, social media platforms and networking to attract the best talent
- Effectively manage the candidate journey from start to finish, providing a high level of service and accurately representing the business
- Own all aspects of the recruitment cycle from reviewing applications, conducting interviews (both face to face and over the phone), and conducting offers of employment
- Ensure that all recruitment activities and the candidate life-cycle are underpinned by our values
- Monitor the effectiveness of recruitment through evaluation and production of reports and statistics as required
- Undertake reviews of selection methodology, making recommendations and suggestions for change with the focus on attracting the best candidates in the market
- Working in an agile manner to keep up to date with and respond to the ever changing recruitment market
- Support the Recruitment Manager in leading, developing and training other members of the team
- Support the Recruitment Manager in providing direction and strategy for recruitment moving forward
- Involvement in recruitment marketing strategies and campaigns both locally and online
- Project work and administration tasks as required to support the recruitment function and overall growth of the business
What skills and experience do you need?
- Demonstrable experience in a Senior Recruitment role either in-house or agency based
- Experience of leading interviews both face to face and by phone
- Ambitious, confident and tenacious with the enthusiasm for working in a fast paced role
- Strong instinct and intuition, with the confidence to make decisions
- Experience of working to targets, with the ability to prioritise accordingly and adapt to changing priorities
- Collaborative and proactive approach, with the desire to work as one team
- Experience of recruiting directly through social media, job boards, agencies and online platforms
- Strong knowledge of the local recruitment market and competitors and proactive in keeping up to date with industry changes
- Confident in working with managers up to and including Director level
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships quickly
- Flexible and adaptable approach to your role
- Strong desire to invest in your own development and the development of the team
- Strong business values match and a high level of emotional intelligence
Our people are our most valuable asset and that starts with you, we believe in investing in everyone we employ, this is achieved through an encouraging, candid and unique relationship.
We are also passionate about helping you to achieve your goals, whether that is internal progression, saving for a mortgage or simply buying that one thing you’ve always wanted. We will provide you with the tools and invest in your development to help you realise your potential.
We are looking for self-starters searching for more than "just a job”, eager to invest in themselves and develop professionally.